Make economies of scale with the insulation of your commercial installation
Do you know how much you pay to heat your installation in winter or cool it in the summer? It is very likely that the management of the internal temperature of your premises represents an important part of your budget and of your expenses each year. How about saving part of this budget each year?
Isolating a commercial or industrial building is essential for several reasons:
- With a better mastery of energy management, you will be able to significantly reduce your heating and cooling costs. It is estimated that insulation saves $ 9.6 billion in energy annually for commercial facility owners.
- Properly insulating your commercial building will allow you better control of temperature and condensation. Better control of these two elements of the work environment will bring better comfort for you and your employees. This comfort has an impact on the health and productivity of employees. Healthy employees who do not get sick because of condensation and humidity are productive employees who ensure good management of your business.
- By maintaining a constant temperature, you avoid overheating and also reduce the expensive equipment needed for heating and cooling. With good insulation, more condensation and moisture on the ceiling tiles, which gives a clean and healthy appearance to your business.
- Noise reduction is another important asset of working comfort, provided by good insulation. Noise is usually cited by employees as the first barrier to good productivity in their daily tasks. Studies have shown that noise causes stress, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, and even depression among employees. All these consequences of noise lead to a reduction in productivity. Isoler can solve this problem by minimizing the noise of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems because they are less stressed.
- Isolating your commercial installation is also an approach to environmental sustainability. The ecological aspect and the impact on the environment are now increasingly taken into account when building buildings, this is called eco-design. By controlling your energy production further, using durable materials such as sprayed polyurethane used for insulation, you reduce your energy consumption and therefore the impact of your activity on the environment. And it is the planet and future generations who thank you.
As you can see, commercial insulation is more than a necessary expense, it is a profitable investment!
Consult with our experts to determine what the needs are, we will help you save money.