Rénoclimat allows you to upgrade your Energuide level, which corresponds to a major proportion of the financial assistance granted for thermal insulation. So you could benefit from it if you do home renovation. On average, Rénoclimat participants see their heating bills fall by 25% on average after the work.
By combining the savings achieved by Rénoclimat’s financial assistance and that of your bills, your insulation work can be paid more quickly.
follow this link Rénoclimat Or call us for more details.
Rénoclimat guides you in your home renovation work. You benefit from the Rénoclimat consultant’s home visit at a lower cost and you get personalized advice to improve the energy efficiency of your home. You may be eligible for financial assistance from the Rénoclimat program if you:
Installation or replacement of mechanical systems (ventilation system, water heater, heat pump, heating system and geothermal systemique).
Take advantage of a $ 1000 credit for the purchase of a new certified energy-efficient house with the Novoclimat 2.0 program.
To do this, you simply need to meet the requirements for heat insulation and air infiltration, which is checked with an infiltrometer test, to ensure that the air change at Exceeds 1.5.
To learn more about this credit, follow this link Novoclimat 2.0
- Novoclimat 2.0 defines technical requirements to be complied with when building a house or a small multi-unit building in order to offer an energy performance higher than the standards in force.
- The program includes the training and certification of construction contractors and ventilation specialists, the inspection of dwellings during construction and the certification of compliant dwellings.
- Finally, this program also includes the payment of financial assistance:
- The buyer and the contractor for the House component;
- To the developer for the Petit bâtiment multilogement component.